Polar U-Series Blast Chiller with Touchscreen Controller 5 x 1/1 GN
Designed to quickly and effectively reduce food temperatures, the Polar U-Series, 5 x 1/1 GN capacity blast chiller is an excellent, compact solution for any commercial kitchen. With powerful cooling functionality, the blast chiller ensures you adhere to food hygiene requirements, whilst also retaining the taste, texture and nutritional value of your dishes.
The built-in food probe helps you to monitor the cooling process and ensure that produce is meeting your required temperature. Constructed with an innovative, easy-to-use LCD touch screen controller, this blast chiller promotes simple and effective programming. This system allows you to store your own 'recipes' or select from pre-set cycles to suit your product type which can be changed at the touch of a button.
Made from stainless steel, both inside and out, this blast chiller is highly durable and easy to regularly clean - helping to save you money on replacements and time on lengthy maintenance tasks. The blast chiller features lockable castors that not only help to keep the chiller in-place, but also allow for easy removal when cleaning, renovations or maintenance is required.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling - perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature.
- Dimensions 1035(H) x 804(W) x 826(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Refrigerant R290 / 60g
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 116kg
- Easy-to-use, LCD touchscreen controller
- Programmable to save your own 'recipes'
- 1/1 GN compatible (shelves not included)
- Stainless steel construction
- Includes food probe for accurate readings
- Chills from 70°C to 3°C in 90 minutes
- Freezes from 70°C to -18°C in 240 minutes
- Reversible door can be configured to best suit your space and create more room