Polar G-Series Countertop Blast Chiller 3 x 2/3 GN
Chill or freeze food quickly and safely with this Polar G-Series countertop blast chiller. Powerful and reliable within a compact design, it will help your kitchen comply with food safety legislation and is the perfect choice for caterers with limited space.
This unit can quickly chill up to 8kg of hot food from 70°C to 3°C in 90 minutes. If you need it frozen, the machine can freeze 5kg of hot food from 70°C to -18°C in just 240 minutes. User-friendly digital controls are simple to set, while a fully insulated door maximises thermal efficiency. The sturdy stainless steel construction makes cleaning and maintenance easy too. This unit excels in conditions up to 32°C.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Dimensions 410(H) x 660(W) x 650(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 340(H) x 355(W) x 270(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Refrigerant R290
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 42kg
- Safely chills 8kg of hot food from 70°C to 3°C in 90 minutes
- 5kg of hot food can be frozen from 70°C to -18°C in four hours
- Capacity with enough room for three 65mm deep 2/3 GN pans (sold separately)
- Self-closing door increases thermal efficiency and won't get left open
- 60mm insulation further improves efficiency to reduce running costs
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Built-in food probe for precise temperature monitoring
- Simple 'manual defrost' function helps to keep unit performing at its best
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
- Due to the size of this item, an additional delivery charge may apply - please check our delivery page for more information