Polar G-Series Chest Freezer with Stainless Steel Lid 587Lt
The biggest chest freezer in the Polar range! With a huge 587 litres of storage spread across nearly two metres of countertop space, this Polar G-Series commercial freezer is perfect for busy kitchens accepting large food deliveries on a regular basis. With two sturdy baskets included, it's easy to organise frozen storage effectively to allow for quick access at all times.
Practical, quiet and efficient to run, the freezer is designed with a robust stainless steel lid that can double up as a large additional work surface. Simple digital controls ensure precise temperature regulation, while a front-mounted drain makes defrosting or draining the freezer hassle-free.
This large chest freezer can be used in ambient temperatures of up to 32°C. Always remember to maintain a 20cm gap to the wall so the ventilation system can function effectively. This unit is not suitable for use directly next to a heat source.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Capacity 587Lt
- Dimensions 845(H) x 1995(W) x 688(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 75mm
- Material Steel
- Output 270W
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range -24°C to -18°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 87kg
- Five Year Electricity Cost $1023 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- Two sturdy baskets to organise stock and store food of all shapes and sizes
- Lockable stainless steel lid doubles up as a vital additional worktop space
- 75mm insulation improves efficiency to further reduce running costs
- Manual defrost mode to help with maintenance and long-lasting reliability
- Front-mounted drain makes defrosting or draining the freezer quick and easy
- Sturdy adjustable feet for stable positioning wherever you need it
- Quiet operation won't cause any noise disruption during the working day
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
- Due to the size of this item, an additional delivery charge may apply - please check our delivery page for more information