Meiko Dishwasher M-iClean US
Clarity is the number one priority. The M-iClean is tremendously reliable and easy to operate: working by colours. Any part of the machine that is coloured blue or illuminated in blue can be touched, operated or cleaned. This colour code prevents operator errors and accidental interruptions to the wash process.
The blue-lit glass display only ever shows the exact functions that can be performed at that specific moment in time. And the dynamic blue progress bar clearly indicates how much of the program cycle has already been completed. The blue components inside the machine, such as the practical M-iClean filter, are the components that can easily be checked or cleaned by the machine operator.
- High visual handle with LED illumination and colour-coded status
- Touch TFT colour display made from hygienic safety glass with program progress indicator and Bluetooth interface
- Intuitive operation-blue operating concept, components that need checking after self-clean cycle are blue in colour
- Interior lights up when door is opened
- M-Clean filter-active filter system for removal of food debris from wash tank (includes monitoring of correct positioning and function)
- Stainless steel detergent and rinse aid lines with in the body of the machine
- Stainless steel single piece wash and rinse arms to ensure dirty wash water does not drip onto clean wears
- Pressure adjustable wash pump at a push of a button. Low pressure for washing the most delicate glassware, higher pressure for washing coffee cups, saucers etc.
|Rack dimension||400 x 400mm|
|Entry height||315 mm|
|Dimensions (W x Hmin x D)||460 x 735 x 600 mm|
|Programme cycle||90 / 120 / 180 s|
|Rack capacity/h (theoretical)||40 / 30 / 20 racks/h|
|Tank filling||7.5 l
|Rinse water volume||1.9 liters/cycle|
|Boiler heating||2.00 kW|
|Tank heating||2.00 kW|
|Wash pump||0.50 kW|
|Protection class of the machine||IP X5|