Hobart Undercounter Glasswasher GXC
- Compact glasswasher: with an installation height of only 705 mm ideal for narrow places or with integrated reverse osmosis and an installation height of 820 mm ideal for undercounter installation.
- VISIOTRONIC-TOUCH control: colour touchscreen (displays text and graphic) in conjunction with singlebutton control and remaining cycle time indication.
- WASHSMART app: controlling your warewash operation with smart technology: status and messages, usage and operating costs, hygiene, service and consumables order.
- SENSO-ACTIVE resource management: constantly measures the quality of the wash water and keeps the amount of rinsing needed in each rinse cycle to the minimum in order to guarantee a fully hygienic wash result.
- CLIP-IN wash and rinse arms: can be removed with one hand and without any tools.
- Intelligent data documentation: automatic recording of important operational data and consumptions and indication on the display.
- USB-interface: comfortable download of operational data in form of a protocol via USB.
- GENIUS-X² fine filter system: advanced filter system with prewash function reduces detergent consumption up to 35 %.
- Cold rinsing: the rinse can be switched from hot to cold water so that you get cooler glasses without any loss of time.
- Intensive programme: intensive rinse cycle to wash glasses with critical design with raised fresh-water amount.
- Interlocked strainer: prevents operation without tank strainer.
- Optional refill signal: monitors contents of external as well as integrated chemical containers.
- Hygiene programme: for removal of calcium carbonate and other deposit from wash chamber.
- Thermolabel 71 °C: default temperatures setting acc. European DIN can be switched by operator to a higher thermolable setting.