Apuro Bain Marie with Tap without Pans
Easy to use with exceptional results - this wet heat bain marie from Apuro can be customised to hold anything up to a full size 1/1 gastronorm tray of heated food. Perfect for hot holding anything from pasta sauce and carvery vegetables to curry and chilli, it is a great solution for buffets and self-service caterers.
Operation couldn't be more simple - just fill the water compartment, set your temperature and switch it on. The bain marie's gentle wet heat technology keeps food warm without burning it, which is ideal for holding liquid-based foods ranging from baked beans to hollandaise sauce or custards.
When you're finished, a built-in drainage tap makes it easy to empty the water. Cleaning the unit is just as easy too. Please note that GN pans are not supplied with this bain marie.
- Capacity 20Lt
- Dimensions 245(H) x 340(W) x 605(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type 1.3kW, 230V, 5.7A
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Weight 8.5kg
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Wet heat operation only
- Takes containers up to 150mm deep
- Keeps food and sauces warm without burning
- Easy to clean
- Built-in tap for easy drainage
- Can fit a full size 1/1 gastronome pan
- Gastronome pans sold separately
- Easy to use