Amefa Integrale Cutlery
Innovative, Functional and Aesthetic
Designer Isabel Heubl developed Integrale with great empathy. She did so after extensive studies into the circumstances and lifestyles of¬†people with gripping difficulties. Integrale combines exceptional design¬†with outstanding functionality.
The elegant, graceful design is based on classical cutlery shapes. It looks¬†like normal cutlery, but with a slight twist it enables those who require¬†assistance to eat without difficulty.
Integrale is an addition to the Amefa cutlery series. It is produced from the finest quality 18/10 stainless steel, which ensures durability, an¬†elegant patina, and lasting performance. Integrale is also dishwasher¬†safe.
The bullet-shaped handle fits perfectly into the palm of the hand,¬†making it easy to hold.¬†
1. The flattened top of the blade facilitates applying pressure when cutting.
2. The lean transition from handle to bowl enables holding in multiple positions.
3. The light curve at the edge of the blade enables a rocking motion when cutting.
4. The elevated handle makes it easy to pick up the cutlery from flat surfaces.
5. The flattened bottom of the handle ensures the cutlery remains in place.
- 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Mirror Polished Handles
- Mirror Polished Tines, Bowls and Blades